Multipurpose Low Expansion Foam:
One-component Polyurethane Gun Foam is applied using applicator gun and developed for use in temperatures as low as -12 °C/10°F. 812P contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Can be applied at frost temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- High yield (up to 45 liters).
- Mould-proof, water-proof and over paintable.
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.