Jesmonite AC300 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It has a lower resin content than AC100 for cost sensitive applications where our AC100 may be over specified. It can be cast and laminated using our unique Quadaxial Glass.
Jesmonite AC300 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material, can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- Kit sizes range from 3.5kg to 3,500kg bulk. See the product list for the full range of ancillary materials compatible with AC300.