Jesmonite AC830 is an acrylic polymer modified cementitious casting composite. It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions of weathering. The compound is designed for fine decorative castings and is suitable for statuary, water-features, and decorative cast objects that are durable and frost resistant.
- Excellent fine detail retrieval
- Resistant to impact, abrasion and frost
- Very low porosity
- Very high durability in all conditions of external weathering including water features, statuary, cast stone decorative building elements etc.
- Can be custom matched to wide range of bespoke building colours using the appropriate UV stable oxide pigments.
- Self-levelling technology negates the need for vibration equipment for air free castings, simply brush the material onto the mould and pour.
- Compatible with a wide range of fibre reinforcements such as PVA Fibres and Polypropylene Fibres to enhance durability.
- Kit sizes range from 30kg to 1,150kg. A bespoke colour matching service is available in addition to the standard Natural Stone finish.