by special requested orders
Jesmonite AC930 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The material is supplied as an economic alternative to AC730 and is pale grey in colour. The system is designed specifically for Glass Reinforced Cement (GRC) applications and the material conforms to BS/EN 1170 when used with alkali resistant glass reinforcements.
- Low shrinkage, excellent dimensional stability
- High strengths compared to standard GRC
- Very low porosity, less than 2%
- Impact resistant
- Fire resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all external weather conditions.
- Reduced free lime content, with low alkalinity resulting in low efflorescence and higher retention of glass reinforcement strength.
- Meets and exceeds the very highest BS/EN1170 specification for the testing of Glass Reinforced Cement.
Standard colour is Light Grey, UV stable oxide pigments can be added to meet project requirements. This is a bulk product. Please contact us for further details.