705 Universal Fast Adhesive is a high-strength, multipurpose adhesive that has gained popularity in a variety of industries due to its versatility and fast-acting bonding capabilities. Whether you are a crafter, DIY enthusiast looking for a reliable adhesive for home repairs, or a professional in need of a strong and dependable bond for industrial applications, 705 Universal Fast Adhesive is a product that is worth considering.
In this article, we will delve into everything you need to know about this powerful adhesive, including its application areas and how to apply it on different surfaces such as wood, rubber, plastic, and leather.
705 Universal Fast Adhesive
705 Universal Fast Adhesive is a powerful bonding solution that consists of high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive and an activator. This adhesive has a strong bonding strength and is suitable for use on vertical surfaces because it will not drip or slump.
Akfix 705 is particularly effective at bonding porous or uneven substrates due to its ability to prevent the adhesive from being absorbed by the surface, resulting in an even stronger bond.
Akfix 705 is suitable for bonding a wide variety of materials, including those with acidic surfaces or that are porous, where rapid bonding is required. This includes MDF, wood, chip wood, rubber, plastics, leather etc. It is even effective for close-fitting parts and surfaces that are smooth and even.
How to Use Akfix 705 on Multi-Surfaces?
705 Universal Fast Adhesive is suitable for use on different surfaces. Learn how to use it on wood, rubber, plastic, leather, and other common substrates.
- Apply Akfix 705 adhesive to one of the surfaces of the wood pieces that need to be bonded and the activator to the other.
- Clamp the two pieces together firmly until they are securely bonded.
- It dries within seconds.
- Clean any dirt or dust from the rubber surfaces with a clean cloth before applying Akfix 705 adhesive.
- Apply a thin layer of Akfix 705 and allow to dry.
- Press the two parts together firmly until they are securely bonded.
- Ensure that all plastic surfaces are clean and free from grease and oil.
- Spread a thin layer of Akfix 705 adhesive on the surfaces to be joined.
- Allow to dry before pressing the two pieces together firmly and watch it bond within seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of Akfix 705 adhesive to one of the leathers that need to be bonded.
- Allow it to dry and press them together firmly until they are securely bonded.
- To ensure maximum adhesion, you can also apply an activator spray which will help speed up the bonding process. 705 Universal Fast Adhesive comes with an activator to speed up the cure time.
Other Common Substrates
705 Universal Fast Adhesive is perfect for bonding other common substrates like metal, glass ceramic, stone, etc. It is important to make sure that the surface of the substrate is clean and dry before applying. You may also use its applicator to improve the bonding strength.
Contact SSG Brands to Buy Universal Fast Adhesive in Canada and North America
When it comes to bonding a wide range of materials, there’s no better choice than Akfix 705 Universal Fast Adhesive. And when it comes to finding this adhesive in Canada, there’s no better place to shop than SSG Brands. As the leading supplier of high-quality adhesives and wood glues, we offer fast shipping and top-notch customer service. Don’t settle for less—choose SSG brands for all your adhesive needs today! Shop online or get in touch to find a dealer near you.