Flex Metal Gel Coats
Jesmonite Flex Metal Gel Coats are the latest development in Jesmonite materials. They are formulated using real metal powder to create the ultimate replication of metal in moulded materials. They are four finishes available and they are fully compatible with AC730 and AC830 as a cast or laminated back up.
Jesmonite Flex Metal Gel Coats should be used within six months from the date displayed on the packaging.
- Real metallic finishes
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Looks and feels like metal
- Easy to use
- Utilises our unique Flex Resin technology to create the first and only water based metallic gel coat system.
- Metals can be infinitely mixed and pigmented to further expand the palette of finishes.
- Ex-mould surfaces can be polished with fine grades of wire wool to reveal the metal powders by hand or polishing machinery can be used with our metallic polishing heads.
- Metallic surfaces can be waxed, sealed or have a patina applied just like real metal.
Kit sizes range from 650g to 13kg. There are four metal finishes, Bronze, Brass, Copper, and Silver Bronze.