PU Express Construction Adhesive:
Akfix 610 is a single component, fast curing polyurethane based adhesive. It combines high bond strength with fast curing. The water resistance property makes it exceptionally good at bonding wooden surfaces where water splash and moisture is an issue.
- Fast curing, low press time.
- Conforms to D4 according to DIN EN 204.
- Extremely high bond strength on wooden substrates.
- Thixotropic, non-sag, ideal for vertical joints.
- Low consumption, economical.
- Usable on slightly wet substrates.
- Very good resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to moisture and weather conditions.
- Good filling properties.
- Low odor.
- It is suitable for use in construction and repair applications where a permanent strong bond is required between porous-porous and porousnonporous surfaces.
- Bonding wooden surfaces at bathroom, kitchens, decks etc. where there is a constant moisture and water contact risk.
- It can be used for bonding various kinds of construction materials such as wood, MDF, concrete, metal, polystyrene and polyurethane foam, marble, granite and ceramic etc.