High Tack AST Polymer:
AST polymer-based, one component, high quality and professional adhesive with high adhesive strength and initial tack. It is suitable for bonding heavy building materials without the use of clamps and/or fixing tape.
- High initial tack.
- Eco-friendly, free from isocyanate, solvent, acids and halogens.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates.
- Excellent elasticity, no bubble formation, waterproof, no shrinkage, over-paintable.
- It is specially developed as a universal adhesive for bonding various building
- It is suitable for elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, polyester, plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper,
lead, zinc, aluminium, metals, R.V.S., wood, HPL and cement fibre panels etc.
- Common application areas are: Wall cladding elements and ceiling panels.
- Sound isolation panels (mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams).
- Thermal isolation panels (PUR, PIR, PS). Casings and frames in building construction.
- Wooden and plastic laths, ornaments and frames.
- Doorsteps, window sills, skirting boards and cover plates.
- Complete construction elements (such as roofing and facade elements) in frames.