885P (Available upon request)
Mega Low Expansion Foam:
Akfix 885P is a single-component Polyurethane low expansion foam used with an applicator gun and developed for applications in temperatures as low as -25 °C. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- High yield up to 65 liters, depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Can be applied at low temperatures up to -25°C/-13°F.
- Minimal expansion, will not cause any distortion.
- Excellent adhesion on common construction materials.
- Very good filling and mounting capacities.
- Does not collapse at low temperatures.
- High thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Mould-proof, water-proof and over paintable.
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities in construction systems.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
- Filling of all any other gaps in walls.