Concrete Stone & Brick Pu Adhesive
Special adhesive foam designed for bonding brick, aerated block, stone, natural stone etc. construction elements at buildings.
- One component, fast curing, easy to use adhesive foam.
- Bonding blocks and stones during construction works.
- Powerful adhesion to concrete and stone variations.
- Suitable to use at interior and exterior applications.
- Remarkable resistance to weather conditions.
- Not form thermal bridges, thanks to the excellent thermal insulation.
- Thanks to the modern chemical formulation does not drip on vertical surfaces. (In accordance with the current regulations).
- More economical, practical and easy to use.
- Minimum expansion during drying period.
- After dried, no further expansion or shrinkage.
- No more extra burden or weight to building.
- Usable at low temperature like +5 °C.
- It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer
- Bonding structural blocks of non-bearing interior walls.
- For use where fixed, permanent positioning of stone or concrete products is desired.
- Concrete pavers/slabs.
- Segmental retaining walls and columns.
- Cast stone copings.
- Landscape blocks and bricks.
- Polystyrene foam board.
- Cellular lightweight concrete elements.
- Ornamental precast.
- Natural & manufactured stone.
- Brick, aerated block, cinder block, bims block, gypsum block and gypsum panel bonding.
- Applications where minimum expansion is needed.
- Mounting and isolation for frames of windows and doors.